
I hope you all remember that during the month of its release, I give away one copy a week of my latest book. To qualify you must leave a comment and include your email address. (To confound the spammers, write it, using (dot) instead of a period and (at) instead of @.) Or go to my website and click Contact and leave your email address there.
In December, that is Her Patchwork Family which will be released next Tuesday, the 8th. If you want to purchase it, just click its cover to the right. That will take you to my website where you may purchase it.
This is the second in my Gabriel Sisters series for Love Inspired Historical about three Quaker sisters. Each believes she has a mission to help others in the aftermath of the Civil War. Did anyone of you read the first in the series, Her Captain's Heart? This came out last December and told the story of the first sister, Verity.
Personally I think the Gabriel sisters are the liveliest and bravest heroines I've ever written. Nothing gets in their way. Each risks everything even death to carry out her mission from God.
Who is your favorite heroine of mine?




15 comments:
I actually haven't read Her Captain's Heart yet but I do have a copy and it's in my TBR pile! The next book looks great too! I'd love to read it!
xoxo~ Renee
steelergirl83(at)gmail(dot)com
Got to catch up with your latest books.. I am looking forward to read " Her Patchwork family"
Just don't seem as this should be the last month in the year of our Lord 2009. Time goes by so fast and the older you get the faster it goes. May God bless all during this Christmas season.
mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net
"Her Patchwork Family" sounds wonderful. I love fiesty girls. Have a joy filled Christmas.
Sandy
rick(at)recn(dot)ca
I love the cover of Her Patchwork Family book. nice. Please include me in the giveaway. I love the loveinspired books.
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
We don't get Love Inspired books here in the UK, so I have to order them online. I would love the chance of reading Her Patchwork Family. God bless. Caroline x
(storercaroline45(at)yahoo(dot)com)
This sounds like a wonderful book. I would love to read it. Happy Holidays everyone.
seriousreader at live dot com
Her Patchwork family sound like a wonderful heartwarming story! I would love to read it! I love to read the Loveinspired line. I have a Christmas one I am about to start. Please enter me in the drawing.
lead[at]hotsheet[dot]
I love Christmas stories, so please count me in to win a copy!
alisonjlindsay rolly-polly gmail.com
I hope to win your book.
dkcavitt(at)charter(dot) net.
I have to say the idea of seeing Quakers appear in a SHLI book surprises me (my dad was raised in the light--lets say there are aspects of their beliefs that do not fit the SHLI image). This story just may intrigue me enough to purchase the book.
Nancy
sheandeen(at)gmail(dot)com
Love the title of this book....sounds wonderful.
karenk
kmkuka(at)yahoo(dot)Com
I would love to win your book. Sounds great. Please enter me. Thanks you.
desertrose5173 at gmail dot com
Lyn
I haven't read any of your books yet, but would love to begin. Please sign me up.
Deborah M.
debbiejeanm[at]gmail[dot]com
deborahsbutterflyjourney.blogspot.com
so would love to read this book so please enter me.
I really like the cover also.
yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
Post a Comment