Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anybody Out There? Or Has Winter Got You?

Sunday my dh and I finally took down our tree and nativity scene. I know we're pretty slow about it. But we both love a Christmas tree and we're still "kids" at heart.

Speaking of Hearts, February is the month for romance. I was wondering if any of you have family stories about falling in love. Perhaps a funny incident or a sweet one or a surprised by love story?

If you have one, send it to me and I'll post it on the blog. If you send a story to me to post, I'll put your name in a drawing for the first of my June book, Her Abundant Joy. The last book in my Texas Star of Destiny series.

It's tagline: Can a beautiful young widow finally find peace in the arms of a Texas Ranger?

Ah, romance. I love it!

4 comments:

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

I just have to say that I think this is the most gorgeous cover! I can't wait to read this!

xoxo~ Renee

Anonymous said...

Love the cover. I have been waiting for this one. I love your books. The other two in this series was great.Blessings.
tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot]com

Edna said...

I'm here we had a little snow and ice this past week end but it is gone now, Thank the good Lord our power didn't go off, I.m glad in the winter I live in SC, but the summers are terrible, I can't ever get cool even with the air going, the humulity is so high here.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Lyn Cote said...

I must agree about the gorgeous cover. And I think it's the best book I've written so far. And Edna, I know what you mean about humidity in the summer. I can't take it any more either. Fortunately, up this far north we only get humidity occasionally winter or summer. And our snow in a normal year just drifts down a bit every day which just keeps everything pretty and it isn't slick usually.
Glad to know that somebody was still out there. Any love stories you'd like to share?