Who Do I Lean On? by Neta JacksonMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I met Neta Jackson and her husband Dave in Anaheim CA in 2002 at a Christian booksellers convention. We met again recently and she gave me an autographed copy of this book. THANKS, NETA! I had of course heard of her very successful Yada-Yada Prayer Group series but had not had the time to read one.
Well, I'm glad I took the time! This is a great read. Her character Gabby is a real "every woman." She's trying to raise her kids, deal with a marriage but she also wants to help others and obey God. Gabby, however, is enthusiastic--(just like me and maybe you too?)--and sometimes gets ahead of God. You won't go wrong reading this book, filled with reality, delightful characters and a spiritual message we all need to heed.
View all my reviews




2 comments:
A must read for me. My children are grown, but I still get ahead of God too many times, and sounds like a good book for me to get. Juanita W
whisper97304@yahoo.com
You won't regret it, Juanita!
Post a Comment