Final Exposure by Roxanne RustandMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I just finished Roxanne Rustand's Final Exposure, a Love Inspired Suspense novel. I loved her characters. It's the classic story of a wounded hero, a caring heroine and a little boy lost. Oh, and toss in a big white puppy! On the other side of the coin, a mystery from the past and red herrings abound in this story of romantic suspense that will keep you reading and pay off with a big surprise at the end!
Roxanne's Website is www.RoxanneRustand.com and on the lower right you can see her All Creatures blog.
View all my reviews




3 comments:
Am getting to love these Suspense books. Have to read a romance in between, to settle the dust, lol. We have some great suspense writers. Juanita W
whisper97304@yahoo.com
Juanita,
I'm the same way!! LoL! I love, love, love the suspense novels, but I usually read a romance in between just to take a break from the thrill and well suspense!
Thanks for the review, Lyn!
Hannah
You won't be disappointed!
Post a Comment