Monday, September 14, 2009

Book Monday--Author Roxanne Rustand & Final Exposure



My good friend, Roxanne Rustand, is the author of today's featured book, Final Exposure. I always enjoy her books and think you should give her a try!

Blurb: "Safety. Serenity. That’s what Jack Matthews wants, and what he seeks in Lost Falls, Montana. A quiet retreat is just what Jack and his orphaned nephew, Max, need—especially with gentle, beautiful Erin Cole as their host. But when sirens in the night leave Max screaming, Jack’s faced with the harsh truth. They’re not safe—not him, not Max and especially not Erin. What is she hiding? What does the shadowy figure stalking her want? And how much will Jack have to risk to keep her safe?
FOUR STARS RT Book Reviews Magazine.


Roxanne's invitation--

"Take a look at my blog, ”All Creatures Great and Small Place.”

The name came from the lyrics of “All Things Bright and Beautiful,” a Cecil Alexander hymn written in 1848. If you love animals, this is the place to visit–where authors and writers can share stories (both poignant and fun) about their pets. You’ll also find periodic additions to “The Old Horse Trader Tales”–true stories about the adventures (and misadventures!) of a horse trader during the 1930’s -1980’s. I wrote them as feature articles for a magazine about fifteen years ago, and look forward to sharing all of the nostalgic stories about this charming old man. I’ll also occasionally be featuring some cool new releases by my favorite authors on this blog, too…so take a look!

When you finish there, please also check out www.shoutlife.com/roxannerustand where I have a variety of other blogs running, and some fun contests now and then. Come over for a visit!"--Roxanne

Roxanne's blog is really fun for us pet lovers!--Lyn

6 comments:

Edna said...

Great interview and I am so glad to be receiving your newsletter that lets me know about the interviews and contest. Please enter me.


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

ptclayton said...

Hi Lyn: Thanks so much for doing this and I know that I am going to love your new book.That is so good that you have featured another author especially one that also is a pet lover ,,,Having a place for women to go even when they have a moment of not being strong and just reading about other books that are out something as a pcik me up,,As you know from your mothers day special I was brought up in the foster system and it was one of the toughest then I volunteered for years,,,I got a disease Rsd that the pain is terrible then last month had a huge bump on my forehead which was skin cancer they got in and got what they thought was all the cancer rebuilt my forehead and now tell me that I still have cancer,,So its books like yours and similiar that keep me going as long as i can read i will be going strong ,,,have a good week we are having such wonderful weather here in eastern iowa also ,,

apple blossom said...

This looks like a neat book. I love the LoveInspired suspense books.

Wilma Frana said...

I love all Love Inspired books. They make great reading.

Roxanne Rustand said...

Hi Lyn, and everyone,

It's so much fun to appear on Lyn's beautiful blog--especially because I love coming here so much. It's my all-time favorite place to visit.
I enjoy the special themes, and all of the interesting author interviews.

Best wishes to you all!
Roxanne

Lyn Cote said...

Sorry you're having so much trouble. Sometimes it feels like it's just too much. Fortunately we can turn to God and lean on him. I'll be praying that you are healed of the cancer the next time they test you.
Hugs,
Lyn
And thanks to Edna, Wilma and Abi for the kind comments.